Friday, October 2, 2009

Save the Date...

For 6 years I hung a very businesslike (and oh so boring) calendar prominently on my kitchen wall (for the world to see) - I mean, to keep our family up to date. My Dad recently started building shelves and frames with tin and created this darling tin for me. It's even magnetic.

It sat leaning against my wall for probably 2 months before it finally hit me - or rather inspired me with a functional and asthetically pleasing use. Now I print my own calendars and it suits us perfectly!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That is GORGEOUS! Your dad is very talented! Does he sell his pieces, or do you have to be one of his daughters to get one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. It makes me want to rip the callender in my room off the wall and say "see what you should look like".

    ReplyDelete