Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Boutiques...

So it may still feel like summertime, but it's also time to prepare for the holidays! Here are some boutiques that I've heard of.

This first boutique is held at the former Decor Unique store and sounds like there will be a huge variety of vendors - my sister Holly bought the cutest pair of pants from one of them and they were super reasonably priced. Can't wait to shop it myself!

La Di Da Designs

Photobucket


This Winter Boutique is their first annual boutique but I know they've done a lot of publicity in getting vendors and getting the word out. They even have a store from the SanTan Mall participating. So grab your girlfriends and come on out. It's gonna be Fab.U.Lous! You might even want to bring your kids because it says that Santa is coming for a visit!

Winter Boutique

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Karli, I was thinking about you again and wanted to thank you for the cute stockings that are now adorning my home. Go to my blog for a peek to see how fabulous they look.

    ReplyDelete